Saturday, February 25, 2012

A 3rd Grade Essay - "My Favorite Person"

Mr. Shannon is my favorite person. He doesn't give a crap what people think. Once Mr. Shannon was gossiping to me about another make-up artist and informed me that he was put on hold because "he was talking about finger-****ing his boyfriend in front of a 16-year old model". He also asked "why are men's d***s getting so much bigger these days? It must be all the hormones in the chicken." One time he called me from outside of his room and heavily cursed me out because his key didn't work (he was in his room by the time I sent someone up there). Another time he remarked that I looked like I wasn't feeling good and I told him I had a toothache. He asked me if I had insurance and when I said no he asked "do you need me to help you out? If you need anything sweetie just ask me." This is why Mr. Shannon is my favorite person.

by: Margit
age: 26

(I work at a hotel by the way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment