Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Not Exactly...

I have ADD- like nobody's business.  Have had it my whole life.  I am very aware of how it effects EVERYTHING about me.  You're not supposed to define yourself by your "illness"- so I am also a 26-year old woman (child maybe?) who lives in an apartment in Milwaukee with her soul mate (a 23-year old child).  We work and dream during the week and keep it low-key on the weekends.  I love animals- pretty much every single one on the planet (excluding centipedes).

I'm not sure what the point/topic of this blog is yet.  Probably something completely irrelevant (to anything).

My to-do list this week:  Research "fun" work-outs. (If there is such a thing.)  Also research vitamins I should probably be taking... right?  That's pretty much it.  Eventful, huh?  Maybe start reading my dusty book on how to quit smoking as well.  Yikes.

Side Note:  Does anybody know anything about the Green Berets? 

No comments:

Post a Comment